Gaining rank on the SERP
search engine results page, of Google and other search engines is not as easy as it once was. Google constantly modifies and changes its search algorithm, meaning what works for high ranking in SEO, search engine optimization, on one day will not be effective on the next. Instead, those who are looking for high ranks, necessary because 90 percent of people do not leave the first page, will need to have a keen sense of SEO.
There are a few ways to get quality results with SEO. Here are five solid suggestions to get started:
Keep in blogs with keywords worked well at one time, but the algorithms bury them now. Use these tips to get the best possible results.
- Backlinks – Linking to other sites and back again is important for your site. Most backlinks are built with blog posts – written by you or a ghost writer.
- Know your tips – SEO companies exist to keep you on top; use them appropriately. Do not be afraid to swap companies if you are not getting results.
- Be original – There are plenty of copyright thieves who will cut/paste information or spin it. The more original content written, the better your chances of a solid rank.
- Watch links – Adding and building backlinks is important, but it should be tempered carefully. Pick and choose the best of the best. Too many spam links and you will take a hit from Google.
- Great content – Besides originality, it is a good idea for your content to have worth and meaning. Visitors come to sites to learn and experience. Make their visit a worthwhile one; they will stick around for a while.
Keep in mind this is only a partial list and is enough to get you started on better ranking. Pockmarking blogs with keywords worked well at one time, but the algorithms bury them now. Use these tips to get the best possible results.
Maybe you like this also:
Seo for magento